Sustainability was the key theme at this year’s Cosmoprof beauty conference in Bologna, which drew in over a quarter of a million visitors from around the world. Here’s a summary of what we learnt: We need to redefine what it means to be consumers, less and less will it be relevant to define people as those who consume for the sake of consuming. We’ll have to anticipate a world order ...
Product development has people at its heart: it’s all about uncovering human pain points and desires, and creating a physical or virtual solution to address them. The rapid rise of trends like wearables, AI-powered programs and genetic personalisation speak to the desire of Man to improve through the use of products and services that apply sophisticated technology to the enhancement of humanity. But this begs the question, what exactly is ...
From our twitter
- Leveling Out
- Modern Foraging
- Re-packaging the Mindset
- Productivity Prioritized
- Keeping the Innovation Heart Pumping (Lessons from Start-ups)
- The War for Distinctiveness in Hospitality
- Robots won’t be taking your jobs, but you might want to hold their hand
- Meaningful Personal Care
- Planting seeds for the future of our food & drink
- Who’s Afraid of Artificial Intelligence?
Sign up here to stay up to date with our trends and innovation blog.