The Muslim lifestyle economy is set to reach $3 trillion by 2021, with the UK leading the way. April saw the third annual Muslim Lifestyle Show (MLS) in London double in size from the year beforehand. Exhibitors ranged from halal fried chicken to Hajj tour operators and from a Muslim dating app to modest fashion brands. The Muslim lifestyle economy isn’t new, but the boom is now unavoidable. Glory Pits: ...
Category Emerging Markets
When Butterfly London spoke at in-cosmetics beauty conference in London last year on Halal Beauty, the global Muslim community had many reasons to celebrate. Consumers rejoiced as it seemed that the world of beauty was starting to pay attention to them in a big way with the first London Modest Fashion Week, the rise of hijabi supermodel Halima Aden, Nike’s ProHijab and the first issue of Vogue Arabia. In ...
From our twitter
- Leveling Out
- Modern Foraging
- Re-packaging the Mindset
- Productivity Prioritized
- Keeping the Innovation Heart Pumping (Lessons from Start-ups)
- The War for Distinctiveness in Hospitality
- Robots won’t be taking your jobs, but you might want to hold their hand
- Meaningful Personal Care
- Planting seeds for the future of our food & drink
- Who’s Afraid of Artificial Intelligence?
Sign up here to stay up to date with our trends and innovation blog.