Sustainability was the key theme at this year’s Cosmoprof beauty conference in Bologna, which drew in over a quarter of a million visitors from around the world. Here’s a summary of what we learnt: We need to redefine what it means to be consumers, less and less will it be relevant to define people as those who consume for the sake of consuming. We’ll have to anticipate a world order ...
In 2016 we wrote about the year of the ‘outlaw’ for brand storytelling, as consumers looked for straight-talking, no nonsense communications. However, we now see the Everyman archetype rising from the ashes, offering a valuable table stake and anchor. Far from middle of the road or vanilla, we are seeing Everyman brands deliver not just authenticity but also inclusivity. The key difference here, is that Everyman brands are managing to ...
From our twitter
- Leveling Out
- Modern Foraging
- Re-packaging the Mindset
- Productivity Prioritized
- Keeping the Innovation Heart Pumping (Lessons from Start-ups)
- The War for Distinctiveness in Hospitality
- Robots won’t be taking your jobs, but you might want to hold their hand
- Meaningful Personal Care
- Planting seeds for the future of our food & drink
- Who’s Afraid of Artificial Intelligence?
Sign up here to stay up to date with our trends and innovation blog.