When Butterfly London spoke at in-cosmetics beauty conference in London last year on Halal Beauty, the global Muslim community had many reasons to celebrate. Consumers rejoiced as it seemed that the world of beauty was starting to pay attention to them in a big way with the first London Modest Fashion Week, the rise of hijabi supermodel Halima Aden, Nike’s ProHijab and the first issue of Vogue Arabia. In ...
Category Social Media
From our twitter
- Leveling Out
- Modern Foraging
- Re-packaging the Mindset
- Productivity Prioritized
- Keeping the Innovation Heart Pumping (Lessons from Start-ups)
- The War for Distinctiveness in Hospitality
- Robots won’t be taking your jobs, but you might want to hold their hand
- Meaningful Personal Care
- Planting seeds for the future of our food & drink
- Who’s Afraid of Artificial Intelligence?
Sign up here to stay up to date with our trends and innovation blog.