The food industry has undergone incredible change in recent years as people search for healthier food alternatives and processed food continues to be vilified. This, coupled with the significant increase in consumers’ personal conscience of the environment and animal welfare, has led to an steep rise in the number of vegetarians, flexitarians and vegans. Brands are fast adapting to this trend resulting in a rapid rise in the number of ...
By 2121 the value of the premium beauty and personal care market is predicted to increase by £16bn. This market is constantly being reshaped by various influences and we have put together an overview of a major cosmetic trend which we believe presents one of the biggest opportunities for the future of beauty. The concept of ‘clean’ is at the forefront of the minds of manufacturers and consumers – a ...
From our twitter
- Judging books by covers... How design and format are breathing new life into wine
- Leveling Out
- Modern Foraging
- Re-packaging the Mindset
- Productivity Prioritized
- Keeping the Innovation Heart Pumping (Lessons from Start-ups)
- The War for Distinctiveness in Hospitality
- Robots won’t be taking your jobs, but you might want to hold their hand
- Meaningful Personal Care
- Planting seeds for the future of our food & drink
Sign up here to stay up to date with our trends and innovation blog.