As a leading Brand Strategy and Innovation company with global reach, we are looking for sharp minds with true creative flair. Curious people who get a real buzz from pushing the boundaries to create strong visual content with an infectious passion for challenging the status quo.
We have an exciting opportunity for a budding middle weight designer to join our studio. With few years under you belt in delivering versatile design outputs, you will get stuck in and bring your creativity to the table and support across a variety of branding and innovation projects for global clients.
What does the role include?
We need a multi-disciplinary designer that can provide design solutions from print to film.
You will provide design support on everything from internal communications to working with small project teams on client output, as well as leading small creative initiatives and ideas.
- True Creative flair; you have originality and a strong visual sense. You have a good understanding of design principles, theories and practices demonstrated in a similar role with a strong portfolio.
- Very strong project management skills and excellent communication skills
- You have extensive knowledge and technical ability in Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge and experience of After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro would be a strong advantage.
- Hands on experience art-working, designing, liaising with clients, pitching, presenting and adapting ideas.
- You should always be looking to push your boundaries and challenge the brief.
- You will bring Fresh ideas to the table pushing the team in new creative directions and challenging the strategy team
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a very collaborative team.
- Confidence in meeting deadlines in a high pressure environment and managing multiple projects.
- You have bundles of creativity and an impressive work ethic.
- You live and breathe design and brands!
About The Design Team
The purpose of our Design team is to partner with the strategy team, supporting all projects throughout the process, and ultimately to bring that strategy to life in ways that make it shareable and contagious for our clients into graphic, film, animation and digital work. Our designers and strategists work together, challenging each other to think differently and deliver great work.
We are a truly international design team that specialises in graphic design, video and animation. We are creatives, listeners, readers, mentors, parents, musicians, sportsmen, supporters, problem solvers, gamers, teachers, cooks, challengers, friends, writers, investors, adapters, reactors, uniters, inspirers.
We see brands as real entities with personality, heart and soul. Our aim is to create design that truly resonates with an audience. We believe that if the brand strategy speaks to the mind, the design speaks to the soul.
We do it for the challenge, the hard work, the satisfaction.
We believe in the power of Emotions. Butterfly was born with the idea that emotions drive our behavior. We were founded 2009 with the clear ambition of becoming a leading brand strategy and innovation company with an expertise in building emotional connections between brands and consumers.
What also makes us different is that half of our strategic or innovation work takes place in the most fascinating emerging markets around the word, from Mexico to Russia. The Butterfly team, currently 40 and growing, truly reflect this diversity: over 20 languages can be heard within our studio!
The Butterfly nest is on The River Thames in SW London and we now also have our office across the pond in Manhattan NYC with great ambitions to spread our wings even further. There is still a strong start-up atmosphere within Butterfly valuing entrepreneurship, ownership and growth. We’ve got bags of experience, but we’re still fascinated by new trends, new directions and we are more than ever fueled by a sense of curiosity about the world.